Cake Decorating Home Party Classes

I still teach cake decorating home party classes. Each class has 4 sessions. If you would like to host a class gather at least 3 friends and contact me. Cost $40 a class.

Also this is my hobby, but I love to make cakes and other goodies. Call me for any orders.















Master's Cake

Master's Cake
This cake was made in my master's class in Chicago

Sunday, May 9, 2010
















I enjoyed doing the second cake class. It is amazing how many different things you can do with one tip. I have attached some pictures of the fun. My next beginning class is starting Tues. I still have openings if you want to join.










Some responses from the last cake class-





"I really liked learning how to make the flowers and the techniques." Tina





"I learned tons of neat techniques." Jill





I liked "the one on one and your willingness to let us borrow stuff." Lynnzie

1 comment:

  1. You're classes are so much fun! I prefer week nights, but I would come anytime.

    ReplyDelete